So yeah, folks. I'm taking what is bound to be a very long if not permanent hiatus from DA; this place is just not doing for me anymore, and I feel like me spending so much time here is really hindering my need to improve on my work, and since this country does not seem to be getting any better, I need to put forth more time and effort into my website and future business. Another thing I gotta get back to taking care of is my family: my cats are both very old (FIFTEEN years old, actually) and they have recently gotten pretty sick; my dog is also limping, so we're worried she might have early joint problems. And aside from just the pets, both my parents work, so I have to stay behind and take care of the house/sick pets/ect. Now, this does not mean I'm just going to stop answering Notes, Comments, or forgo my club. No, no. I'm still going to return on occasion to answer them, but it might be a while for me to actually upload anything, if not ever. And also, I know I still owe some peoples their recent Requests, and I will still do those, but as far as art critiques go, I will prefer that you write me a Note with the picture in question and allow me to literary-wise
help you out that way.
So yeah, this is by no means the fault of any of you (and by that I mean my "Watchers/Friends"). This is just something I feel is a necessity in my hopes of surviving in this crumbling country (especially since I still can't get a job). And another thing: as I've been saying along since a lot of you have asked: once I do get my website up hopefully this year, I'll let everyone in on it. I can also still be reached via TLKFAA and FA.
So I don't want to make this journal any much longer then it already it, so now for the Quiz:
Got tagged by
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person has to say 11 things about them in their journals.
3. Answer the questions that the person who gave you asked you, and create 11 new questions for the people you tagged
4. You must choose 11 people to tag and post their icons in your journal.
5. Go to their page and tell them that you have them tagged.
6. No tags back.
7. No sentence in the section tag like "you're tagged if you read this." You must properly tag 11 people.
1. Who was your first love in an "Animated series" ?
The Gromble from <AAAHH! Real Monsters</i>
2. What "career" do you want to do in the future ?
Beloved cartoonist who can make anyone laugh; successful business owner.
3. What things "disappoint" you ?
Taking the precious time to reason with someone who is being unreasonable (Charity only goes so far, kiddos). Also, stupid people, liars, hypocrites, people with their heads up their behinds who really haven't accomplished anything.
4. Since how old were you "drawing or writing" ?
Started drawing when I was 3; started writing when I was 7.
5. How is your "personality" ?
Friends and strangers tell me that I am someone who is trustworthy and knowledgeable, and they feel like they can talk to me about difficult subjects; almost everyone I know has comment on my artistic abilities and therefor hold me to a higher level then most. My Dad says I'm his little "princess" and that I am incredibly wise/smart for my age; my Mum says I am a "freak", "wacko", "psycho", and that I need to be sent to a ward; my younger brother says pretty much the same stuff as Mum, but when he's with his friends, he only talks about how talented I am.
6. Any favorite "season" ?
Summer. Cause I love the heat and I never burn.
7. Who is your beloved one in any "Anime" ?
Oh boy. Let's see:
Maxemillion Pegasus (Yu-Gi-Oh)
Mr. Kabayama, Dr. Vellian Crowler, and Prof. Lyman Banner (Yu-Gi-Oh GX)
Crow Hogan, Lazar/Yaeger the Clown (Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's)
You can tell I like Yu-Gi-Oh.
8. If you were about to meet your favorite character, how would you "react" ?
Stand there calmly, and pretend like I don't have an elaborate kidnapping planned out...
9. "Halloween, Christmas, Valentine's day or Easter" ?
10. What is your favorite "meal" ?
11. Do you like to be tagged ?
~~~ Part 2
1. What made you join DeviantArt?
Friends told me to.
2. Who do you turn to, when you're desperate?
My parents, and God. They never lie to me.
3. What is one of your unique habits?
Well, like RyunoOhi, I too have OCD (thanks to my dad, who also has it). I can't stand seeing drawers and cabinets left open, and I absolutely must close them. Unfortunately, my Mother knows this too, so she purposely leaves them open...
4. Poetry or prose?
I'm familiar with both.
5. What kind of people annoy you?
See question #3
of the first half of this quiz.
6. Who or what has the most epic theme song?
7. What would be your ideal 'habitat'?
Deep rainforest jungle that meets up with the beach.
8. Pirates or ninjas?
9. What's the best way to spend your weekend?
Doing something constructive. Art, outside workout.
10. What's the craziest thing you did in a car?
Played chicken with some loser who was trying to speed around me since he didn't want to go the speed limit.
11. What's your favorite picture, that I made?
I don't remember ever seeing this, but it's really quite good. You should do more of these.
1. What song do you never skip on your playlist because you never get tired of it?
"My Name is Mok" -Mok Swagger (aka, Lou Reed)
2. Freckles, dimples, or both?
3. What's the most risque costume you've ever worn, for Halloween or otherwise?
A "Catwoman" costume that was basically made from a black bathing suit as a main base.
4. What's the most conservative (skin-covering) costume you've ever worn?
Bikinis, but seeing as I only wear those at the beach...
5. "Sexy ___" costumes: Funny, pathetic, or just meh?
On girls: stupid. On guys: hilarious.
6. Which Halloween candy do you absolutely hate getting in your treat bag?
7. What's your favorite Halloween fare (can be candy or other things)?
Nestle Crunch Bars.
8. What's your Halloween tradition(s) in your home? I carve turnips & pumpkins! ^_^
Dress up our dog in funny little outfits and have people over for drinks and stuff.
9. Do you have a pet? If so, do they wear costumes?
We have four, but we can only find cute stuff for our dog.
10. Ever been to an actual graveyard at midnight on Halloween? If so, did you catch any ghosts?
No and no, but that does sound cool.
11. What's the worst thing you've done in the name of the perfect costume/portrayal of a character? (Examples: I once walked on my tiptoes all weekend for a fox spirit costume - I couldn't walk the next day)
Nothing, cause I never achieved that.
Sorry guys, but as my initial journal says, I have no time to spend on this, so just tag yourselves.